Remote Academic Specialist Job Opening at BYJU’S Work from Home Opportunity
Eligibility: UG completed in Science/Maths field
Work Location: Remote (Work from Home)
Employment Type: Part-time
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Helping students to strengthen their understanding of Maths/Science subject.
- Conducting online classes, clarifying doubts, and creating a positive learning environment for our students in grades 4 to 10 on our learning platform.
- Providing error-free step-by-step solutions to the questions raised by the students.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback on areas that require improvement.
- Meet the requirement of 24 sessions/week and mandatory additional responsibilities beyond taking sessions for upto 12 hours/week.
- Majority of the Non session activities would be between 3 to 4 30 PM, Sessions would be from 4 30 to 9 PM.
- Additional responsibilities include parent teacher meeting, homework correction, peer reviews, participation in training and monthly tests. List is not exhaustive.
- Any additional workload towards enhancing student performance. between 3pm to 9pm.
Apply Job –
- Compensation of 25K/month
- Availability only between 3 pm to 9 pm needed
- One weekoff in a week announced post-session allocation
- One-on-one interaction with parents and students and other engagement activities
- Employee development and growth
- Rewarding employees based on merit and demand have potential to convert as Full Time employee based on demand
- Location: All classes are online