Associate Customer Service Customer Service & Operations
As a Customer Service Manager, achieve high levels of customer satisfaction when responding to inbound customer requests via email and call. Take personal ownership for the customer experience to help influence their decision to buy, renew or expand upon services they have with us.
We are looking for people who are not merely interested in a job, but rather are passionate about CX. The ideal candidate will invest in this job as the true career opportunity it is. A successful Customer Support Manager is a person who is at their desk and on time every day, ready to solve problems, meet the varying requirements of the role and be a good teammate.
- Deeply understand implicit and explicit customer needs and requirements and give them the best suited price/service/delivery options in the first go.
- Respond to inbound support tickets, ensuring they receive timely, useful information to reduce friction while using the service
- Maximize customer satisfaction through accurate and timely resolution, meeting or exceeding stated SLAs
- Anticipate customer needs and problems before they surface; develop deep customer intuition to empower our customers to achieve their goals.
- Troubleshoot and resolves client complaints and other general account inquiries in a single customer interaction to create promoters and enhance the customer experience.
- Be the voice of the customer for internal teams and go the extra mile to delight customers so that they come back and prefer our brand over competition working with cross functional teams on allied organization goals & projects.
- Handle all of our tickets & calls with the ability to answer any and all questions in regards to the Editage website and EOS platform and escalate complex issues when appropriate.
Qualifications and Prerequisites
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills. English mandatory, other languages are welcome!
- 0-1 year of experience – Freshers are encouraged to apply
- Have a service oriented and customer first mindset. You enjoy helping and using your communication, persuasion, and people skills to achieve operational & team results
- Have a collaborative working spirit and can work seamlessly cross teams and functions to resolve sticky situations
- Have excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and can work with global teams
- Like working under pressure, are flexible and can maintain a positive attitude even when the going gets though.
Click Here - Apply Job