We Are Urgent Hiring For Work From Home Job - Business Development Associate
· You’re interested in guiding students with their career decisions
· You’ve the empathy to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
· You’ve proven experience of direct interactions with customers (an added advantage)
· You’re looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
· You’re looking for a Business Development role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing?
· Acting as a mentor & guide and being a source of career advice for potential learners.
What are we looking for?
· An individual with excellent Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Marathi/Malayalam/Bengali/Gujarathi/Odia communication skills interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
· Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
· Reliable and trustworthy individuals who can easily build rapport with the prospects. People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
· People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
· A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave’s offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
· Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
· Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
· Native speaker of Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Marathi/Malayalam/Bengali/Gujarathi/Odia
· Proficiency in English will be an advantage
Work Location & Working Days:
· Work from Home currently and should be flexible to come to the office whenever required
· 6 - Day Week
Note: Currently, we have various openings for multiple roles & we will be informing you the Final Job Role and Salary CTC based on your performance in the selection process.
Submit Your Application - Click Here
Thanks for reading: Hiring Work From Home Job - Business Development Associate, Sorry, my English is bad:)